25 March 2021
On Thursday 18th March, C4PC hosted a webinar to support #SocialPrescribingDay and share learning from our document, Understanding & aligning link worker & community capacity building activity. You can read the full document here.
The webinar was hosted by:
- Kim Ryley, Co-chair of C4PC
Our speakers included:
- James Sanderson, Director of NHS Personalised Care at NHS England and Improvement and Chief Executive Officer at the National Academy for Social Prescribing
- Sian Lockwood, CEO of Community Catalysts
- Christiana Melam, CEO of the National Association of Link Workers
- Merron Simpson, CEO of The Health Creation Alliance
- Ewan King, COO, of the Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Joe Micheli, Head of Commissioning at York Council
- Anna Hartley, Director of Public Health at Wakefield Council
You can catch up on the event in the videos below, or watch on our Youtube playlist.