The Society of Occupational Medicine, with Public Health England, is hosting a series of webinars on key issues with follow up briefing sheets for employers, line managers and employees – that can support employee wellbeing, productivity and avoid legal challenge.
Who is it for?
- employers and employees from businesses, large and small.
- professionals working in healthcare, public health, occupational health, and human resources
- policy makers
Webinars are free – book on the links below:
1) 21st Jan 2-4pm Support for business to build back better- the benefits of age diversity
2) 28th Jan 2-4pm Refreshing your approach to workplace diversity and inclusion post-2020
3) 4th Feb 2-4pm Managing job insecurity and creating better quality work
4) 11th Feb 2-4pm Managing stress, burnout and fatigue in health and social care
5) 24th Feb 2-4pm Promoting workplace health and wellbeing in Covid-19 and beyond
6) 3rd March 2-4pm Developing a Covid secure health and wellbeing strategy
7) 10th March 2-4pm Managing change – from restructuring, redundancy to home working