Do you have case studies relating to vaccine take-up among communities where people are experiencing multiple disadvantages? We’re keen to hear from organisations or individuals working to increase vaccine take-up in these communities, including the Marmot cities and regions.
We are interested in both:
– Case studies that demonstrate success in improving vaccine take up in a target group and
– Case studies where challenge continues to exist.
We are looking in particular for case studies that link progress in vaccine take-up with progress within one of more of the six domains of recommendations in the original Marmot Review and additional domain areas:
- Give every child the best start in life
- Enable all children, young people and adults to maximise their capabilities and have control over their lives
- Create fair employment and good work for all
- Ensure health standard of living for all
- Create and develop healthy and sustainable places and communities
- Strengthen the role and impact of ill health prevention
- Create and develop accessible, inclusive and responsive services to diverse communities
Case studies can be submitted by both organisations and individuals and will be brought together into a central resource that will be made publicly available – informing the work of the wider NHS in encouraging vaccine take up as well as addressing wider health inequalities.
To submit a case study please read this form which outlines the details further or, if you would like us to write the case study for you, email us and we can set up a time to have a conversation to gather the information.