Have I Got Co-Production News For You
July 7 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm| Free
For Co-production Week 2021 Social Care Institute for Excellence is bringing back ‘Have I got co-production news for you’. It’s a webinar that will answer all of the questions you’ve got about co-production, including:
- Has COVID-19 held co-production back from happening?
- How much work is needed before co-production becomes widespread?
- What are the top three things you need for co-production to work properly?
Your expert panel will be:
- Isaac Samuels, co-chair of the National Co-production Advisory Group, Think Local Act Personal
- Sandra Rennie, SCIE Co-production Steering Group
- Gerard Crofton-Martin, Head of Research, Practice Improvement and Co-production, SCIE.
Also during this session you’ll hear from Isaac Samuels, co-chair of the working group which supports the All Party Parliamentary Group on Adult Social Care. Isaac will talk about how he organised a meeting in the House of Lords and how relationships between those with power and those without need to change.